6 November 2009

DIVE BUDDY MD VERSION 3.0

This is my new Dive Buddy (if you scroll down you'll see Dive Buddy #1 and #2). I am very excited as I've just purchased an INON adaptor and a wide lens for it! Below you will find a list and a little slideshow of all the accessories. I've also made a thumbnail of two pictures of my kitchen with and without the wide lens so you can see the difference. I've also pasted two pictures I've found online which I hope will be the result of having this new wide lens attached to my camera... I can't wait to try it on our next trip! ~☼~ Voici mon nouveau Dive Buddy (Pour voir les Dive Buddy précédents, vous pouvez aller plus bas sur cette page). Je suis excité car je viens tout juste d'acheter un adaptateur ainsi qu'une nouvelle lentille INON grand angle! Ci-bas, vous trouverez une liste de tous les accessoires du DB3 ainsi qu’un petit “slideshow” où vous pourrez voir le résultat final. J'ai également fait un petit montage montrant une photo de ma cuisine avec et sans la lentille. J'ai également ajouté au montage 2 photos que j'ai trouvé en ligne qui je l'espère sera ce à quoi nos prochaines photos ressembleront!

-canon powershot sd 780is
-canon underwater housing WP-DC31
-Inon UWL-105AD Wide Angle Lens
-Inon AD Mount Base DC31 for Canon WP-DC31 (Powershot SD780 IS)